Here is the workshop that Jim & I gave to Kamloops teachers on our 24 Feb 2012 Professional Development day at TRU campus. This workshop was designed to be hands on, so we brought a dozen iPads so attendees could try out some of the apps we regularly use.
Below is the presentation and links that we went over.
More details on my favorite apps for use in High School.
- These are my favorite apps for students to use for projects and to demonstrate learning.
- These are my favorite Social Studies apps for the iPad.
- These are our favorite Science apps for the iPad.
Links to example Student Work
Other Blog posts on iPads
- How to setup iPads for school rollout
- Week 5 of iPads in the Classroom: Video Editing
- Week 4: The Good, Bad & the iPad
- Third Week Using iPads in the Classroom
- 10 Most Popular Posts On iPad Integration
- What you should & shouldn't use iPads for in schools